North Tabor Neighborhood Association’s August meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 20 at the Community of Christ Church, 4837 NE Couch, at 6:30 pm.
We will have a special guest. Ed Bruin, representing a local property development firm, will give an update on construction projects in the 57th and Glisan area.
We will also discuss the proposed changes to the city charter regarding neighborhood associations.
Meetings are open to the public. Residents of North Tabor and representatives of businesses in North Tabor are encouraged to attend.
Here is the agenda:
- 6:30p – Call to order and introductions; approval of agenda
- 6:35p – Development Updates (NE Glisan projects) with Ed Bruin
- 6:50p – Approval of minutes from June and July board meetings
- 6:55p – Treasurer report
- 7:00p – Land use/transportation report
- 7:10p – Communications update
- 7:05p – Discussion of City Code changes
- 7:45p – Adjourn