North Tabor Neighborhood Association’s November board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, November 19 at the Community of Christ Church, 4837 NE Couch, at 6:30 pm.
This month, we welcome a special guest: State Representative Barbara Smith Warner, who represents District 45 in the Oregon State Legislature. Her district covers the northern portion of North Tabor (north of Glisan) as well as other neighborhoods like Hollywood, northern Montavilla, Rose City Park, and Parkrose.
Representative Smith Warner will give updates about Student Success, medicaid funding, housing, and clean energy, and will be taking questions from the community.
Meetings are open to the public. Residents of North Tabor and representatives of businesses in North Tabor are encouraged to attend.
Here is the agenda:
- 6:30p – Call to order and introductions; approval of agenda
- 6:40p – Approval of October minutes
- 6:45p – Election of officers for 2019-20
- 6:55p – Treasurer report
- 7:00p – Rep. Barbara Smith Warner
- 7:30p – SEUL update
- 7:35p – Land use/transportation report
- 7:40p – Communications update
- 7:45p – Adjourn