North Tabor Neighborhood Association’s January board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, January 21 at the Community of Christ Church, 4837 NE Couch, at 6:30 pm.
This month, we will have a presentation about the new development at 52nd and Burnside and a discussion of safety improvements to the SE Thorburn Street corridor in the Mount Tabor neighborhood.
Meetings are open to the public. We design our programs to be interesting to anyone who lives, works, or owns property in North Tabor, but we always welcome visitors from other neighborhoods as well.
Here is the agenda:
- 6:30 pm – Call to order and Introductions
- 6:35 pm – Approval of agenda and December minutes
- 6:40 pm – 52nd and Burnside Development Presentation by Robert Pile
- 7:00 pm – Thorburn St. Safety Alliance with Debra Monzon
- 7:20 pm – Treasurer report
- 7:25 pm – SEUL report
- 7:30 pm – Land Use / Transportation report
- 7:40 pm – Communications update
- 7:45 pm – New Business
- 8:00 pm – Adjourn