North Tabor Neighborhood Association’s February board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 18 at 6:30 pm at the Community of Christ Church, 4837 NE Couch.
This month, we will discuss the neighborhood cleanup plans and the development of the property at 60th and Burnside.
Meetings are open to the public. We design our programs to be interesting to anyone who lives, works, or owns property in North Tabor, but we always welcome visitors from other neighborhoods as well.
Here is the agenda:
- 6:30 pm – Call to order and approval of agenda
- 6:35 pm – Introductions
- 6:40 pm – Approval of January minutes
- 6:45 pm – Treasurer report
- 6:50 pm – SEUL update
- 7:00 pm – Communications update
- 7:05 pm – Land Use and Transportation report
- 7:10 pm – Development at 60th and Burnside
- 7:15 pm – Neighborhood Cleanup discussion
- 7:30 pm – Adjourn