UPDATE: The March meeting is canceled. We will try to reconvene in April. We will reschedule our speaker from the Police Bureau to a future month.
North Tabor Neighborhood Association’s March board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, March 17 at 6:30 pm at the Community of Christ Church, 4837 NE Couch.
This month, we will have a speaker from the Portland Police Bureau.
Meetings are open to the public. We design our programs to be interesting to anyone who lives, works, or owns property in North Tabor, but we always welcome visitors from other neighborhoods as well.
Here is the agenda:
- 6:30 pm – Call to order and approval of agenda
- 6:35 pm – Introductions
- 6:40 pm – Approval of February minutes
- 6:45 pm – Police Bureau speaker
- 7:05 pm – Treasurer report
- 7:10 pm – SEUL update
- 7:20 pm – Communications update
- 7:25 pm – Land Use and Transportation report
- 7:30 pm – Way Ahead – Clean-up, mandala repair, banner repair
- 7:45 pm – Adjourn