North Tabor Neighborhood Association’s August board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, August 18 at 6:30 pm at the Community of Christ Church, 4837 NE Couch.
We will meet outdoors, in the church parking lot. Social distancing will be enforced and masks will be required. Please bring your own folding chair or something to sit on.
Meetings are open to the public. We design our programs to be interesting to anyone who lives, works, or owns property in North Tabor, but we always welcome visitors from other neighborhoods as well.
At this meeting, we will be planning for our upcoming election in October, at which we will elect next year’s NTNA board members. Anyone interested in joining the board for next year should try to attend.
Here is the agenda:
- 6:30pm – Call to order and approval of agenda
- 6:35pm – Introductions
- 6:40pm – Approval of July minutes
- 6:45pm – Treasurer’s Report
- 6:50pm – Communications Update
- 6:55pm – Land use/transportation report
- 7:00pm – Current issues, including:
- Planning for board elections in October
- Disposal of remaining paint from the street mandala project
- Other uses for our association funds
- 7:30pm – Adjourn