North Tabor Neighborhood Association’s September board meeting is scheduled for September 15 at 6:30 pm.
At this meeting, we will be planning for our upcoming election in October, at which we will elect next year’s NTNA board members. Anyone interested in joining the board for next year should try to attend.
Please note: There is a venue change. This meeting will be held virtually on Zoom. We will not be meeting at the church.
RSVP through the Zoom system is required for attendance. Click here to register in advance.
A call-in phone number will also be available for anyone without a computer or internet connection.
Meetings are open to the public. We design our programs to be interesting to anyone who lives, works, or owns property in North Tabor, but we always welcome visitors from other neighborhoods as well.
Here is the agenda:
- 6:30pm – Call to order and approval of agenda
- 6:35pm – Introductions
- 6:40pm – Approval of August minutes
- 6:45pm – Treasurer’s Report
- 6:50pm – SEUL Update
- 7:00pm – Communications Update
- 7:05pm – Land use/transportation report
- 7:10pm – Election: Publicity and Recruitment
- 7:30pm – Adjourn