North Tabor Neighborhood Association’s December board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, December 15 at 6:30 pm on Zoom.
This month’s meeting will be focused on planning events and speakers for the coming year. If you have any suggestions for speakers you would like to see, please let us know.
Zoom Meeting Details
Join the meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99699816373
Our meetings are on Zoom due to Covid-19 meeting restrictions. You can join with a PC, smartphone, or tablet. The meeting ID is 996 9981 6373.
PC or Mac: Make sure your computer has a camera, microphone, and speakers, then join by clicking the Zoom link above. If you don’t have a camera, microphone, and speakers, try joining with a smartphone or tablet instead.
Smartphone or tablet: Install the Zoom app from your app store, then click the link above, or start the app and enter the meeting ID above.
Telephone: Call 1-253-215-8782 and enter the meeting ID when prompted. You will have audio only and no video. Zoom does not offer a toll-free number, so long distance rates (or cell phone minute usage) will apply.
- 6:30pm – Call to Order and Approval of Agenda
- 6:35pm – Introductions
- 6:40pm – Approval of November minutes
- 6:45pm – Treasurer’s Report
- 6:50pm – SEUL Update
- 7:00pm – Communications Update
- 7:05pm – Land use/transportation report
- 7:15pm – New Business
- Concerns about new complex and street parking
- Follow-up regarding parking regulations near Providence on 44th-47th Ave
- Planning for 2021 guest speakers
- Streamlining the process for responding to emails to the Board
- 7:45pm – Adjourn