Abandoned Vehicle Hotline. 503-823-6814
Report vehicles abandoned on public property

Airport Noise. 503-460-4100

Animal Control Services. 503-988-3066
For animal shelter website:

Assessment & Taxation. 503-988-3326
Find out the owner of a problem property

Child Welfare Hotline. 503-731-3100
Report child abuse or for information about abuse

City and County Information & Referral. 503-823-4000
Referral & connection to city and county offices

Code Compliance Intake. 503-823-2633
Report business and zoning violations

Consumer Hotline. 503-229-5576
File consumer complaint

Crime Prevention Coordinator. Katherine Anderson, 503-823-2779

Drug House Reporting. 503-823-3784
Report suspected drug houses & other activities

Gang Enforcement Team. 503-823-4106
report gang related activity

Graffiti Abatement Hotline. 503-823-4824
Report graffiti that needs to be cleaned up

Liquor Outlet Complaints. 503-872-5070
24-hour complaint line

Mental Health Hotline. 503-988-4888
24-hour crisis counseling

Metro Enforcement Division. 503-797-1835
Report illegal trash dumping

Neighborhood Mediation. 503-595-4890

Noise Problems. 503-823-2633
Report ongoing noise problems

Nuisance Properties. 503-823-2633
Report dilapidated/dangerous houses, etc.

Ombudsman Office. 503-823-0144
Resolve problems with city bureaus

Park Problems. 503-823-5459
Report safety or security issues in Portland parks

Parking Patrol. 503-823-5195
Blocked driveways, illegally parked vehicles

Planning and Zoning Info Line. 503-823-7526
Find out about permits and zoning

Poison Control. 503-494-8968
24-hour line concerning poisoning, toxic exposure

Police Information Line. 503-823-4636
Case numbers on reports; questions; referrals

Police – NonEmergency. 503-823-3333
File reports by mail or phone; talk to an officer

Pothole Program. 503-823-BUMP

Providence Employee Parking Hotline. 503-215-0615. Call with license plate number, description of the vehicle, where parked, and where the employee was headed.

Senior Helpline. 503-988-3646
Report abuse of seniors; 24-hour hotline

Sewer Repair & Emergencies. 503-823-1700

Street Light Out. 503-823-5216

Street System/Vendor Permits. 503-823-7002 x5

Towing Information. 503-823-0044

Traffic Control Problems. 503-823-1700
Report neighborhood traffice concerns

Traffic Safety. 503-823-SAFE (7233)

Traffic Signal Not Working. 503-823-1700

Vector & Nuisance Control. 503-988-3464
Report concerns with rats, insects, health issues

Water Main Breaks. 503-823-4874

Women’s Crisis Line. 503-235-5333
24-hr hotline for battered women, others in crisis


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

17 − = 9