North Tabor Neighborhood Association’s January board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, January 19 at 6:30 pm on Zoom.
Zoom Meeting Details
Join the meeting: https://zoom.us/j/99699816373
Our meetings are on Zoom due to Covid-19 meeting restrictions. You can join with a PC, smartphone, or tablet. The meeting ID is 996 9981 6373.
PC or Mac: Make sure your computer has a camera, microphone, and speakers, then join by clicking the Zoom link above. If you don’t have a camera, microphone, and speakers, try joining with a smartphone or tablet instead.
Smartphone or tablet: Install the Zoom app from your app store, then click the link above, or start the app and enter the meeting ID above.
Telephone: Call 1-253-215-8782 and enter the meeting ID when prompted. You will have audio only and no video. Zoom does not offer a toll-free number, so long distance rates (or cell phone minute usage) will apply.
- 6:30pm – Call to Order and Approval of Agenda
- 6:35pm – Introductions
- 6:40pm – Approval of December minutes
- 6:45pm – Treasurer’s Report
- 6:50pm – SEUL Update
- 7:00pm – Communications Update
- 7:05pm – Land use/transportation report
- 7:15pm – New Business
- Multnomah County Chair Review Committee seeking applications
- KATU Top Concerns Request
- Deadline for submissions to Southeast Examiner 1/20/21
- Streamlining the process for responding to emails to the Board
- 7:45pm – Adjourn